Be part of the conversation at the 2016 Building Industry Show by signing up for a Pop-Up Education Display Table.
This year we're "Starting the Conversation" by addressing key issues that members of the Building Industry Association of Southern California (BIASC) have said professionals face in the planning, operations or construction of product in our industry.
BIS is an ideal setting to launch something new, gain fresh perspective, and become an established member of the Southern California housing market. The short Pop-Up Education presentations going on throughout the day will create dialogue between members of and experts within the building industry.
BIS wants to provide potential answers to these industry-related issues by sharing advice from informed experts and new products through the new Pop-Up Education presentations. We invite you to participate in the process of adding to the conversation at BIS by signing up to be a presenter on one of the topics. (All Pop-Up Education Presentations are included in your two-day floor pass).
The Pop-Up Topics Include:
+ The Full 2016 BIS Event List
- Meet The Builder
- Skilled Labor Brain Trust
- After Show Reception Hosted By Chase
- BIS Crawl
- Keynote Speaker Luncheon
- 2017 Installation And Cool Products Awards
- Current Design Trends Presentation
- Adv. Framing Techniques Presentation
- How Mobile Apps Are Transforming Homebuilding
- BILD Construction Defect Insurance & Risk Management
- Current And Future Trends Of Solar
- Cost-Saving Soundproofing Presentation
- How To Position Your Project To Attract Equity And Debt In The Current Capital Markets Environment
- 2016 Title 24, Part 6: Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- A Top Safety Code Violations on the Southern California Construction Site and Top Regulatory Changes and How to Manage Them
- MIRM Course
- AIA CEUs
- Top 10 Most Common Mistakes Builders Make When Dealing With City Inspectors
- Big Shifts Ahead - Understanding Demographics in a New Way
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BIS SHOW PASS
Interested in a tabletop at this pop-up event? Register here. There are a limited amount of tabletops at this pop-up.
Contact Denise Kennedy at email@example.com, or by phone at (949) 777-3854, for more information.